Monday, February 25, 2008

Adopt a Gluten-Free Blogger Event


Sea over at the always-enlightening and droolworthy blog, The Book of Yum, has a gluten-free blogging event under way. The idea is to familiarize more gluten-free folks about the wealth of safe, delicious recipes by having people "adopt" their favorite gluten-free blog. Then we each have to cook up a recipe from this blog within the next two weeks and link up to Sea's website.

I am adopting Sheltie Girl's Gluten A Go Go blog, as I always seem to be bookmarking her recipes and posts, especially as she seems to be very comfortable baking with various flours. Stay tuned for what I cook from her blog....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! I can't wait to see which recipe you pick. :D

-Sea

Mike Eberhart said...

sounds like a nice idea.
I'd join in, but now is a bad time for me (very busy). Have fun though!